Below are my New Year Resolutions for 2014 which are relatively basic to have and to follow:
1) Study better for the classes that I’m taking at University
2) look for and apply for a few jobs and try to get a part-time job
3) try to lose some weight and get a bit healthier
4) Upload and Post photographs that I took at Lake Tahoe to flickr.com and to this blog, so I could share pictures of Lake Tahoe and of Rogue and Lolo while there.
5) backup my computer more often (this is something that I shouldn’t share – maybe) even though I do backup my computer a few times a year.
6) Get a new computer – either a laptop or a new/used desktop computer for studying.
I just need to follow though on most – preferably following though of all these above items to have the next year-end on a high note. Also, to get out the negative thoughts (having pessimistic thoughts or being pessimistic about a lot of things) that I have had.
There is a good chance that I will post an update to this post in December 2014 on what I have completed and what I have not even finished by the end of year (2014).
Good luck on the New Year to those who read this post.